Estimator for a Regional Main Contractor in Sussex
Madden Hill are recruiting for a leading Construction company in the South East that are looking to take on an Estimator. This contractor has been established for over 20 Years and has built up a reputation by having core values in delivering a great service to clients and being a personable, professional company to work for.
As a business, they work across the South East on a mixture of new build and refurbishment projects across a variety of sectors including Commercial, Education, Health and Leisure, historical building and residential. Typical values of their projects are £500k to £6 Million although they occasional work on larger schemes.
The Role -
Due to a busy work load they are looking to recruit for a Estimator to be office based in East Bourne from their office.
Role and Responsibilities -
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
This is a permanent role paying up to £55,000 + Benefits
To apply for this role, please send your CV or alternatively apply online.