Estimator OR Senior Estimator - Groundworks & Heavy Civil Engineering - B'ham
I am working with regional groundworks and heavy civil engineering contractor who are looking to recruit an Estimator to expand their team in Birmingham. The client is experiencing an increase in workload and need to expand their estimating team as a result of this. The successful Estimator will have previous groundworks estimating experience and will be experienced enough to work at a standalone level. The successful Estimator will be primarily office based with occasional site visits across the Midlands. This role offers fantastic progression opportunities whilst working for a steadily growing and well respected contractor.
Groundworks & civil engineering works for large commercial developments - up to £5m in value.
(Earthworks, reinforced concrete structures, foundations, deep drainage & road construction).
- 5 + year's previous groundworks estimating experience.
- Ability to work independently at a standalone level.
- Full UK driving license & car.
- Conquest software experience - desirable.
- Building estimates from 1st
- Building client relationships.
- Compiling & submitting technical proposals.
- Liaising with all projects stakeholders to submit competitive tenders.
- Basic salary up to £85,000 - negotiable for the right candidate.
- Fuel card.
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to:
0121 712 6600.
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business.