A leading financial services firm seeks a Senior Reward Manager for an internal strategic role providing advice and support to the business. This role is permanent, based in London City and is paying up to £70,000 per annum.
This role will require excellent relationship building skills, and it will be essential that the successful candidate understands the dynamics between talent attraction and retention and the long-term success of the business. The individual will actively drive the reward agenda forward, and will be supported by a team of Reward Analysts.
- Provide strategic reward support to the relevant Business Unit Leader
- Provide a commercially driven service, developing the reward initiatives/strategies which help drive the business forward
- Engage with key stakeholders to build working relationships across the business
- Support the business in the delivery of the salary/bonus review
- A commercial background working for a FTSE 250
- Ability to build relationships and influence senior stakeholders
- Proactive approach to identifying issues
- Strong project management skills with multiple projects operating in a complex working environment
- Able to coach and manage small project teams.
Please submit an up-to-date version of your CV for more information.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com