My client is currently looking an experienced Senior Estimator to join their team as a result of continued growth. They are seeking a high-calibre Senior Estimator to join our team and help them to secure projects in the construction sectors.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a largely successful Main Contractor to work on exciting and innovative projects all across the UK. The sectors range across a wide variety of unique and challenging projects. They are renowned for their customer service and understanding of the marketplace.
You will be responsible for cost and pricing management and have knowledge of sub-contractors and suppliers in the area. Also supporting quote preparation and submissions to deadlines, and feed into risk assessments and identify cost saving opportunities delivering of Operational Excellence.
- Attend tender launch meetings, provide overview of pricing model and documents required to be returned as part of the tender
- Benchmarking of key elements of the tender against current costs on site through liaison with commercial teams and previous tenders
- Attend adjudication meeting discussions and actions on the tender settlement notes
- Produce final pricing documents ready for submission post-adjudication
- Prepare information packages for handover to the construction team, if successful
- Undertake project debrief and attend for contract review meetings, eliciting feedback from sites, to improve construction and future tenders
For my client the right fit is important, we want progressive, innovative, problem-solving team members and for this role people management is key
They are constantly striving to overcome barriers and deliver a first class service to every client they work with. The team is friendly and sociable and employees feel valued for their services, strongly believing in core values and the patience and flexibility to cater every employee who works for them
If you have experience in a similar Estimating role and are keen to progress your career please email Alex White to register your interest or call 0118 952 2240