Principal Planner - Highways / Civil Engineering - Manchester
Project work: Major highways & infrastructure schemes across the North West.
- Minimum of Senior Project Planner level.
- Previous highway construction experience
- Civil Engineering qualifications or background.
- Main contractor background.
- Strong tender & live works planning experience.
- Experience in creating programmes of work, detailing and cost / resource loading.
- Strong user of P6.
- Full UK Driving License.
Reporting to the Senior Planning Manager, you will be responsible for creating cost and resource loaded future tender and live works programmes, progress reporting, site meetings, creating WBS and evaluating construction methods.
- Up to £70,000 basic salary
- Car / Allowance.
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to:
0121 712 6600.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.