BMS Engineer / Controls Engineer
BMS Engineer / Electrical Engineer required to work on BMS Controls systems. A background as an Electrician or BMS Controls engineer is preferred. The role will involve travel through the Midlands
An electrical background and HVAC (refrigeration, air conditioning) experience would be considered. BMS Controls knowledge is an advantage but not essential.
The ideal candidate will be based in the Midlands and will be happy working in a Field Service position. An electrical engineering background is required and ideally some BMS controls experience.
BMS Engineer / Electrical Engineer Position Overview
- Working closely with key clients on commercial projects
- Service & commissioning of controls systems
- Fault finding and system analysis
- Small works quotes
- Covering across the UK, Midlands-based
BMS Engineer / Electrical Engineer Position Requirements
- BMS Controls experience is preferred
- Electrically qualified (17th Edition ideally)
- Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, HVAC experience ideally
- Midlands based, happy with travel with occasional nights away from home
BMS Engineer / Electrical Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £28k-£30K + Bonus
- Company Van
- 25 Days Holiday
- On call 1 in 6
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy