I am working with one of the most well respected main contractors in the North West to find a Construction Project Manager to run a £9m extra-care scheme in Manchester. This vacancy will be filled by an up and coming individual with circa 7-10 years post-grad experience working on new-build construction projects.
This company offer great long-term promotion prospects and stability, as well as a variety of construction projects ranging from c£5m - £25m. As Project Manager you will report into seniors on matters such as profit & loss, client satisfaction and program progress.
The successful Project Manager will:
- Have a track record of working on new build construction projects for main contractors
- Preferably have worked on at least one multi-occupancy residential scheme
- Be ambitious and have a desire to lead new-build schemes up to £25m
- Degree or equivalent qualification in construction related subject
- SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid all in date
The successful Project Manager will receive:
- Basic salary in excess of £50,000
- Benefits package incl. car/allowance + healthcare
- Access to a variety of construction projects and senior roles down the line
If you are interested in the role of Project Manager please submit all CV applications to , or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If unfortunately you are not interested, but think you know someone who is, call up and pass on their details for the chance of winning £250 through our referral scheme!!!
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.