Civil Infrastructure Design Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a civil/ infrastructure design engineer to join this award winning, multi-disciplinary engineering practice. There are vacancies in both their London and Forest Row offices. The team provide excellent quality, cutting edge services across civil, structural, infrastructure and water. The practice is well known for its involvement in social housing schemes but also has extensive involvement in education and retail projects and is looking for a civil design engineer with good experience in these areas to join their team.
Suitable candidates for this role should have several years experience working as a Civil Design Engineer with knowledge of AutoCAD. This role will be taking a focus on residential projects and will see a high volume of pre-planning design work through to detailed design and construction. S38, 104, 278 regularly feature. Any knowledge of producing Flood risk assessments would be ideal.
Ideal candidates for this role should be able to demonstrate knowledge of:
- Appraisal of Highway and Drainage design schemes and identification of key issues
- Use of Micro drainage analysis and design software, including Flood Flow
- Preparation of concise Flood Risk Assessments
- Consultations with EA on drainage, FRA's, SUDS, etc.
- Highway design for adoption, including liaison with Agencies, completion of 38/S278 information
- Drainage appraisals, detail design (infrastructure, main sewers, private drainage)
The company offer an attractive benefits package including:
- 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) rising to 30 days after 5 years
- A day's leave on your birthday if it falls on a working day
- Free health care and life assurance after a successful 6 months probationary period
- A pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Payment of subscriptions to professional bodies
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.