Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Profile for job 00024598, Intermediate Quantity Surveyor.
I am currently recruiting for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to work for a long standing company based in the Hayes area. The company the ideal QS will be working for specialise in the Architectural Metalwork and Glass sector. The Quantity Surveyor will be working on projects within the commercial and residential Sectors.
The successful Intermediate/ Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working on projects such as London's Kings Cross, the O2 Skywalk, Airports, high end residential developments and the Olympic Stadium. The QS will be specialising in the Architectural Metalwork and Glass sector so previous experience would be looked upon valuably.
The most suitable candidate for this position will have a wide knowledge of the construction industry and the current climate within the industry. The Quantity Surveyor will also be looking to join a company with great career progression and with an aim to securing a job with longevity.
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Risk assessments
- Provide advise to sub-contractors and allocate work
- Reviewing and developing operational process flows
- Overseeing financial KPIs
- Management, mentoring, training of other Quantity Surveyors
- Preparing bills of quantities, tenders and contracts for projects
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Architectural Metalwork or Glass experience
- Quantity Surveying experience
- Strong Negotiator
- Located near Haynes area
- Ability to manage a team
- Good work ethic
- Good tenure
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary £45K- £55K
- 22 days' holiday moving up to 25 days + BH
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy