Mobile Fabric Engineer / Multi-trader
Mobile Fabric Engineer / Multi Trader - London Borough of Camden - £31,000
An excellent opportunity to join a National Maintenance contractor has arisen. The company provide Maintenance, Installation and Environmental services for Heating, Air Conditioning and Building Management Control Systems and Building fabric / Multi-trade maintenance. Due to contract expansion my Client is looking for 1 key member of staff to complete the team working across a large contract across the London Borough of Camden.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Building Maintenance / Multi trades having experience in carpentry, plumbing, painting & decorating, plastering, roofing, tiling, locks & access control.
These are mobile positions covering Camden so you will require a full UK driver's license. He or she will require good communication skills as you will be in regular contact with clients & Sub contractors on site. The company offers lots of overtime and a very good internal training programme as well as a full expensed company vehicle.
The contract will also include working in schools so a CRB / DBS check will be needed.
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out electrical planned & preventative maintenance Fabric duties and building interiors/exteriors.
- Multi Trade experience would beneficial
- To communicate regularly and effectively with clients, suppliers and other management personnel in order to maintain and develop excellent professional working relationship to ensure the smooth running of the business
- To organise works allocated and time efficiently, and work supportively within a team
- To complete site logs and site diaries on a daily basis
- To submit clear, concise and accurate task sheets and reports
- To attend call out during normal working hours and outside of normal working hours on a rota basis
- Salary up to £31,000
- Overtime at time and half / Double time
- 25 days holiday
- Laptop computers
- Company van
- Call out allowance
- City & Guilds - Carpentry / Plumbing /
- Sound knowledge of carpentry / plumbing / locks
- Solid Building Services Experience
- Full Driving License
- Able to be DBS/CRB Cleared
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.