Foreman - Civil Engineering - Central London - Freelance
Are you a freelance General Foreman looking for an opportunity with a tier one civils contractor?
This is a heavy civils project in the centre of London which will be ongoing for 6 months.
Roles and responsibilities:
- The day-to-day running of the workforce on site covering all trades, both employed directly and of subcontractors
- Maintain health, safety and environmental standards and checks are carried out when necessary
- Make certain that all permits are in place for work and liaise with the engineering teams on site
- Ensuring works are completed safely, on time and in accordance to budget and quality standards
- Update all records including site diaries and shift reports
- CSCS card
- SMSTS preferred
- Experience working with a tier one contractor
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please apply with your CV or contact Morgan Broughton at Randstad CPE - London.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.