Finishing Manager - High End Developer, South West London - £50,000 to £60,000 plus Car or Allowance, Bonus and Package.
One of the UK’s most prestigious Developers is looking for a Finishing Manager (Hands on Role) to join its team on a landmark development in South West London. They are recruiting for this position as they begin a new phrase in the development that is part of a fifteen year project. They are offering you the chance to be part of exciting award winning project.
This particular project they are recruiting for is a 2.600.00 sq ft mixed use development in South West London. The build will consist of apartments, office space, retail and leisure, grocery store and community spaces.
- Taking the ownership of apartments from package managers and handing over to Handover Manager.
- Working alongside the Fit Out and Handover Manager, to ensure quality is achieved.
- Managing all the day-to-day internal finishes on site.
- Ensuring that the works are constructed in accordance with the client and companies Requirements
- Implementing the Company Health & Safety Procedures including safety inspections of the site and ensuring regulations relating to health & safety are being met.
- Maintain and update project reporting.
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Working day to day along the other site team.
- Site Administration, H&S and general upkeep.
- An industry applicable trade qualification ideally Carpentry.
- Hold valid SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid tickets.
- Experience working as a Finishing Manager on internal phases of residential projects.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Previous UK Construction experience is preferred.
- An excellent communicator.
To discuss this opportunity please call 02076 538810 or send your CV for an immediate response. Send your CV to or apply via www.oneillandbrennan.com.