Chartered Building Surveyor
Are you an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor who would like to work for a truly 'blue chip' firm. Would a genuine global leader play to your strengths as a Surveyor? If so then keep reading…
In your new role you will be focused on excellence in service delivery and client satisfaction, liaising closely with Partners, Team Leaders and colleagues. Development of strong client relationships in order to win new and repeat business is at the forefront of this company. This is a real opportunity to make an impact on a growing service offering within the business with genuine prospects for career progression, all whilst being exposed to cross-sector experience.
- MRICS qualified, with at least 2 years PQE
- A strong track record as a professional Building Surveyor, showing the desire for a progressive career structure
- A broad thinker and problem solver who can take a commercial view of property and asset management
- An ambition to drive the business forward and an interest to develop both new and existing services
- Design and specification
- Contract administration
- Party wall matters
- Technical due diligence (TDD) and surveys, including for pre-acquisition, stock condition, validation and building defect/pathology purposes
- Take responsibility for the delivery of projects (generally ranging from £100K - £2M) and professional assignments and/or support the senior colleagues in the delivery of larger projects / assignments
- Up to £55,000 basic per annum
- Car allowance
- Highly competitive contributory pension
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Discretionary bonus
If you are looking for somewhere you can develop your career and grow as an individual, there is a wealth of opportunity for you.
This role offers a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to personal development and a competitive remuneration package. Interested? Email your CV to or call Mitchell Barker on 0203 680 0640 for a confidential chat about your career options.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.