Senior Building Surveyor
Are you an ambitious Building Surveyor with the drive to succeed? Would you like to join a leading private practice that will share your desire for success? If you can answer yes then I'd love to hear from you.
A new, exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Senior Building Surveyor to make a real difference within the evolving Building Surveying team of a leading national consultancy. Earning up to £55,000 per year plus benefits and working out of their head office based in South London, this position could provide career changing prospects for the right candidate.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be responsible for:
- Undertaking surveys, preparing feasibility reports, writing specifications, chairing project progress meetings and thereafter preparing minutes and progress reports
- Seeking instructions from the Client in relation to the contract, administrating change control procedures and issuing instructions such as variations, or relating to provisional sums or making good defects
- Co-ordinating and instructing site inspectors, agreeing defect reporting procedures, collating and issuing schedules of defects as necessary and issuing certificates of making good defects
- Ensuring all project documentation is issued to the Client
In order to be successful in this role, the Senior Building Surveyor must:
- Have a minimum of a BSc (Hons) or equivalent in Building Surveying
- Preferably be MRICS/MCIOB or working towards this
- Have strong interpersonal skills with colleagues and clients
- Have good IT skills and a full working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have experience in various forms of construction
- Have previous experience in the social housing sector
- Have a good knowledge of refurb - kitchen and bathroom replacement, window replacement, concrete and brickwork repairs
- Up to £55,000 basic salary
- Contributory company pension
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Leafy and pleasant South London location
- Discretionary bonuses
Interested? Email your CV or call Mitchell Barker on 0203 680 0640.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.