Project Quantity Surveyor
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - PROJECT SURVEYOR - QS - LONDON - COST MANAGER - COST CONSULTANCY - INFRASTRUCTURE - RAIL - MAJOR PROJECTS - PERMANENT
My client are a name associated with the biggest projects in the UK within both the property and infrastructure market. Their professionals dominate the industry and set a standard for which others try to emulate. They are in need of a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their Infrastructure division in central London.
London projects include the following:
- Thames Tideway
- Rail stations and platform extensions
- Major roading developments
- Groundworks and associated civils work
Ideally you will offer the following:
- 3-5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Proven experience working for a cost or engineering consultancy
- Ideally you will have started your APC, and will be working towards your MRICS
- Previous experience working on Infrastructure projects (rail, highways, water, etc)
- Experience working closely with clients, and negotiating with little supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You'll live in Central or South London - office locations available in both
What they need is a dedicated Quantity Surveyor, someone with previous consultancy experience, someone with proven job stability, someone with a passion for major projects in the infrastructure sector, and someone who is ready to make a move to better themselves and their career.
If that's you, APPLY NOW!