Looking for a new challenge? More money? Or maybe just change of scenery.
We're currently recruiting for a main contractor in the south west to work on a major Rail project, multi discipline project consisting of line upgrades, station refurbs, platform extensions as well as bridge refurbs and construction.
- The interpreting of data and setting out of roads, drainage, structure and earthworks.
- The interpreting of drawings and implementation of quality procedures.
- Take off and ordering of materials
- Familiar with COINS
- Experience with Project Wise & CAD/Micro Station
- Familiar with NR Survey techniques and standards
- Sheet piling / soil nailing
- Required CSCS card
- PTS required
- Good all-round understanding of civil engineering processes.
- Ability to undertake setting out of civil engineering and earthworks.
- Understanding of how to set up machine guidance on equipment.
- Capable of producing setting out information from the data provided.
- Ability to take off material quantities.
- The ability to implement the requirements of a Quality Management System.
- A solid understanding of civil engineering operations is essential.
Like most main contractors they offer a very competative salary, as well as company car, pension & health care.
For more information please get in touch at
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.