Junior Field Service Engineer - Mechanical
Junior Field Service Engineer required to work on sewage pumps and wastewater pumps. The field service engineer requires mechanical and basic electrical knowledge, ideally with some experience of working on pumps, booster sets or pumping stations.
Our client is a leading service provider in the UK and they are looking for a customer facing, professional field service engineer to join their team. Mechanical & electrical experience is required for this position covering Hampshire, Surrey and Sussex predominantly.
The role would suit a Junior Service Engineer with some experience of mechanical and electrical systems.
Junior Field Service Engineer Position Overview
- The role is covering the Hampshire, Surrey and Sussex area predominantly
- Carry out risk assessments on each job
- Provide feedback on parts used in line with procedures to complete a task
- Carry out monthly stock takes on van stock or stock stored at lockups;
- Carry out on-the-job training as directed by your line manager of new recruits
- Liaise with customer on site
Junior Field Service Engineer Position Requirements
- You must live in Surrey, Sussex or Hampshire
- Previous field-based experience preferred
- Experience of working in the pump / sewage treatment ideally
- Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments
- Full driving license
Junior Field Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £20K-£25K + overtime + bonus
- Company Vehicle
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Overnight stay allowance
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy