Quantity Surveyor Role with Leading Main Contractor
Who is the employer?
- An impressive Main Contractor who continue to excel under the effective guidance of an extremely passionate MD, who drives them forward with a clear vision, the requisite assets and inspiring plans for the future, which continues to secure their growth.
- Repeatedly achieving the highest accolades, the respect of the industry and multiple awards across a range of truly innovative projects they have successfully delivered.
- They are now opening their doors and looking to bring in a Surveyor to work as number 2 to an SQS on a £40M new care home in West Herts.
- This will make for a truly exciting move and would be a fantastic next step in your career.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Final accounts
- Subcontract tendering
- Subcontractor payments
- Cost plans
- Cost reporting
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 5 years' plus experience within the residential sector working for a Developer or Main Contractor
- Chartership or Degree would be beneficial but not essential
- IT Literate – Word & Excel
- Strong team skills
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Performs well under pressure
Salary Package & Benefits on offer:
- Excellent Basic Salary
- Company Car or Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Health and Life Insurances
- Bonus Scheme
How to apply/get further information:Please apply below, or email me a copy of your CV. For further details, you can call me on 01582 797 331.