Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Mayfair - £34,000 + Plenty of OT
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a large maintenance company based in the Mayfair, West End for a 1 Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with experience in building services to work on a large estate of prestigious buildings housing blue chip clients on a Managing agent contract in The West End / Mayfair.
The client is a leading property management agent who are looking to expand their building services team in order to deliver a first class service to an exclusive clientele based in Mayfair which include blue chip clients, wealth management companies, law firms, hedge funds etc.
Monday to Friday - 08:00 -17:00
- Basic Salary of £34,000
- 25 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Plenty of OT
- Travel paid (within reason)
- Career progression - would want the engineer to develop into supervisors and above.
- Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, pumps, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies and banks across the contract
- Working as part of the maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
- Apprentice Trained
- Mechanical - City & Guilds Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- Legionella Awareness / L8
- Client Facing
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today or call 0203 6800 620 for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.