Site Manager – East London - £45,000 – £55,000 + Package and Benefits
Arguably one of the UK's most well respected Main Contractors founded over 115 years ago are currently seeking an experienced and driven Site Manager to work with the project team on a new build RC Frame, £15m education project in East London that will run for approximately 18 months.
This organisation has grown a solid reputation across a variety of sectors including: Education, Health Care, Commercial, and high end residential.
This position will offer you the opportunity to work for a financially stable business and a structured career path. To be considered for the Site Manager Role, you need to be experienced with the following
- Experienced and proven ability to work on new-build projects.
- Be able to work un-supervised and balance a large workload
- Obtain an industry recognised degree or have a skilled trades background
- Have a stable career working for a Main Contractor
- MUST be a strong communicator and able to manage sub-contractors.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to have a confidential chat regarding any other Site Manager roles, please contact me on 0207 653 8814 or visit our website www.oneillandbrennan.com