Health and safety advisor
Health and Safety Advisor - Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk - £45,000-£50,000
Are you a Health and Safety Advisor? Are you able to write health and safety plans and put training programmes together? Are you looking to be hands on and join a regional civils contractor?
If the answer is yes, please read on as this is a great opportunity.
Benefits of this company include:
- Uniquely involved in assisting to manage the business
- Specialists in civils and water
- Great opportunity of growth and progression internally
- A regional civils contractor so projects will always be local so less travel
- Good salary and full benefits package offered including company car, fuel card, pension and 25 days holiday
Responsibilities of the successful Health and Safety advisor:
- To write health and safety plans
- Putting together method statements
- Putting together training programmes
- Tool box talks
- Liaising with clients where necessary
- Inspecting sites
- Identify Health and Safety issues and rectify through established training methods
Requirements of the successful Health and Safety Advisor include:
- A NEBOSH certificate as a minimum.
- Must show longevity to previous employers as this is a permanent role.
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible, please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.