Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor - London - Consultancy - Public & Private sectors
A well-established Construction Consultancy with offices across the UK and Europe is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their thriving London office based a brief walk from Goodge Street Station.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will lead and manage a strong QS team on new and exciting, million pound projects in the Public and Private Sectors.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will provide a high-class service and deliver outstanding results on a variety of projects to clients across Europe.
The successful Senior QS will undertake real technical challenges.
Day to day role will include:
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Sit in on weekly project reviews with Contracts Director as required
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- Work closely with Contracts Management team
- Performing Employer Agent roles
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have/be:
- 10 years QS experience
- MRICS is ideal, not essential
- Employer Agent experience is beneficial
- Track record in managing complex, high value and varied contracts from a quantity surveying perspective.
- Expert analytical skills to make informed, balanced business decisions
This is rare opportunity to gain a role with one of the most successful, quantity surveying consultancies.
- Private Health insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Pension scheme
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
London / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Chartered / Quantity surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor/ MRICS