- WANTED: Quantity Surveyor
- Rail and Infrastructure projects: HS2, Crossrail, Thames Tideway
- Previous consultancy or client-side experience is ideal
- North London (zone 1) or South London (zone 5)
- APC training or MRICS is a distinct advantage
With a project list of HS2, Crossrail and Thames Tideway (to name a few) this is a role you dont want to pass up. My client are a global engineering consultancy with their finger on the commercial pulse, to say the very least.
They are in need of a Quantity Surveyor for their Infrastructure division covering major projects, Network Rail frameworks, TfL frameworks, rail stations and more.
With 3-4 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor, they're looking for someone with previous cost consultancy experience, a proactive approach to work, ideally you will have started your APC, and will have proven job stability too.
What's in it for you, you ask?:
- A competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Professional subscription paid in full
- 25-27days holiday depending on level
- Discretionary bonuses.... and more!
In short, the role is well paid, the team is well supported, the projects are well respected and recognised, and the opportunity is well exciting. If you are the QS they need, apply now!
QS - QUANTITY SURVEYOR - RAIL - INFRASTRUCTURE - CONSULTANCY - COST - COST MANAGER - LONDON - CONSTRUCTION - APC - MRICS