Social Value Manager
Job Title: Social Value Manager
Your salary: £50,000 + benefits
Where: South London/Kent
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online, or telephone (Kerry O'Donovan)
Who you'll be working for:
A fantastic company who are predominantly based in London & South East. Within the next 10 years, they aim to be the largest social housing main contractor.
Some of your responsibilities:
- To lead, develop and deliver innovative social value and community engagement initiatives/programmes across the Refurbishment business unit and ensure that recognised industry standards of approach to working in communities are met, and in time, exceeded.
- Establish minimum requirements for our Working in the Community policy on all sites and offer consultation and recommendations to project teams.
- Organise community meetings and events at project inception and review improvements and working practices throughout the projects
- Look for innovative and positive ways to engage with and contribute to local communities
- Collaborate with local providers, colleges, third sector agencies to support, initiate and implement local projects and programmes that bring added value to the communities affected by our works
- Ensure that our corporate identity is sufficiently visible and seen in a favourable manner at all events that we sponsor or take part in and that we document our community engagement with photographs for promotional use
- Support our Bid Management team(s)
Minimum three years' experience managing and delivering community or regeneration projects with a training, skills and employability bias
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please call Kerry O'Donovan on 01442 767 808