Associate Director Quantity Surveying
Our client, a global property and infrastructure consultancy, are looking for a Senior or Associate Director of Quantity Surveying to join their Bristol office. In this role you will be working alongside company Directors, monitoring projects across the South West and South Wales. This location has been identified as a key area of growth for the company in 2017.
You will be covering a variety of sectors, including commercial, education, residential and leisure. Hence this role would suit a candidate who doesn't want to be pigeonholed into one sector.
- Cost planning and estimating
- Produce feasibility studies from minimal design information and detailed cost plans
- Preparing tender documentation
- Liaising with clients
- Monitor the costs of active projects and making sure they are within budgetary restrictions
- Participate in APC training including Supervisor role and guidance for candidates, where appropriate
- Considerable working experience within a consultancy
- Evidence of leading projects in a client facing role
- Knowledge of the property sector
- Experience working on medium or large scale property projects within the Residential, Education, Commercial Developer and Corporate Occupier sectors is desirable