Project Manager - Mobilisation Manager
Project Manager, Mobilisation Manager, Mobilization Manager
Leading Fibre Telecoms client based in London requires a Mobilisation Manager to own the mobilisation phase for all their key projects, and create an efficient mobilisation function and handover process for their growing business needs.
Based in their London office your key responsibilities will include working mostly with internal stake holders to:
- Support the pre-sales, business development and sales teams in understanding pipeline, deliverables, resourcing, budget and risk
- To take responsibility for transitioning from pre-sales to implementation
- To ensure documentation and records are accurate
- To communicate effectively to all levels of the business enabling decision making
- Act as a PMO Ambassador at all times ensuring staff are aware of Programme scope and objectives, company process and policy and individual responsibilities
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a mobilisation role ideally in Telecoms, Construction or IT.
- You will also have the confidence to liaise with the most senior individuals in the organisation.
- Good time management, multitasking and stress management skills to be able to get tasks completed on time
- Some prior experience of Programme delivery incorporating business, service delivery, marketing/sales and technology components including network construction (ideally)
- Good team work and leadership skills in order to motivate different groups of people to fulfil their responsibilities in the given timeframe
- Solid stakeholder management & budget responsibility
- A general understanding of a basic Programme lifecycle and core tools to manage a Programme
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation during a period rapid of growth.
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, please forward your CV ASAP.