Project Manager IT Agile Prince 2 - Finance
Project Manager London to £65k
Project Manager / IT PM (Technical Agile Prince2 PMP). FTSE 250 trading firm is seeking a Technical Project Manager to oversee the delivery of a range of major IT initiatives. You will be responsible for managing multiple, concurrent projects ensuring they are managed effectively and deliver the business objectives within timescale whilst adhering to an established development processes.
As a Project Manager one of your primary responsibilities will be to evangelise best practice and define which processes should be used in a pragmatic manner; as a senior member of the team you will mentor others and foster a culture of passion for delivery and effective stakeholder management.
- Experience of managing IT projects spanning multiple departments and business areas utilising a range of methodologies including Agile
- Likely to have Prince2 / PMP certification
- Excellent communicator, able to engage stakeholders and motivate teams as well as having strong presentation skills
- Focussed on delivery; achievement and results orientated
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above, preferably in a science related discipline (numerical and verbal reasoning tests are used as part of the recruitment process)
As a Project Manager you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £65k), with excellent bonus potential, up to 10% employer pension contribution, share scheme, subsidised gym and other benefits; as well as excellent career progression opportunities.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2570 for an informal discussion about this IT Project Manager opportunity.