Field Sales Executive
Job title: Field Sales Executive
Location: Great Manchester (North West Region)
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 plus realistic uncapped OTE £42,000 to £60,000 car or car allowance and great perks
Are you an experienced Telecommunications or Technology Business Development Manager or Senior Account Manager looking for a new challenge? If so, a fantastic opportunity has become available to join a fast-growing, multi award winning Telecommunications and Technology business to secure and develop business relationships across the Northwest region. They reward well, have an energetic and proactive ''can do'' attitude with excellent staff retention.
- Pension, in-house incentives and profit related bonuses
- Excellent promotion prospect
- Full product training is provided and going support
- 20 days' Holiday plus Bank Holiday's
- Onsite parking facilities
- To attend pre-qualified appointments in a smart, professional and timely manner
- Working towards, and achieving, monthly targets
- To maintain and develop a minimum ratio or appointments to completed orders
- Booking of self-generated appointments to complement your existing diary
- Reporting on a daily basis to the field sales manager
The person profile
- You will have to be able to demonstrate a track record of meeting sales targets in an external sales position.
- You will have a minimum of 2-3 year's experience selling IT or Telecommunications products such as Ericsson, LG, Avaya, O2, EE, Microsoft 365, Lenovo, HP and Gamma
- Ability of forecasting sales figures and collating sales reports accurately.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to create, manage and maintain accessible documents.
- You will need to demonstrate a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets, or show case continuous improvement
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.