Redhill - Surrey
Temporary to Permanent
£16 - £18ph
Gas Engineer Job - Surrey
Randstad CPE - Gas Engineer
Full Time - Temporary to Permanent
Randstad CPE is working in partnership with a large Maintenance services provider to identify an experienced, highly skilled and qualified Gas Engineer. Having recently successfully won an additional busy commercial contract they now need to bolster and expand their busy maintenance team.
You will be a friendly, motivated, reliable and hardworking individual, with a proven track record of working on commercial maintenance contracts. Further requirements include:
- Extensive knowledge of commercial heating and plumbing systems
- Competent in electrical maintenance and repairs
- City & Guilds qualified in plumbing or mechanical engineering
- In date commercial gas qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of servicing, breakdown and installation of commercial boilers
- Experience working in a mobile maintenance role
- Experience working within a commercial building maintenance role
- Full valid UK driving licence
As a Gas Engineer on this contract you will be part of a team who complete reactive repairs and planned preventative maintenance on commercial sites across the South East. This role will offer you:
- An opportunity to secure a permanent position
- Up to £35,000 Annual Salary dependant on skills / experience
- Van, Fuel and PPE provided
- Overtime time pay and call out rota
- Accommodation provided if required
If you are a skilled and experienced Gas Engineer with the ability and qualifications to complete all aspects of heating reactive repairs and servicing and you have a full valid driving licence then do not hesitate to apply to this role or contact Danny Jarvis on 01622 357230 (Option 2).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.