Occupational Therapist - Locked Rehab & Low Secure Services
Occupational Therapist, Private Hospital, London, £30,000
My client is currently looking to recruit a Occupational Therapist with a naturally caring nature for a medium sized private hospital in London. As well as good care quality reports, the hospital boasts a comforting and caring atmosphere for the mentally infirm and patients with learning disabilities that it accommodates. My client is one of the leading companies in this provision of patient orientated care and they are looking for outstanding Therapists to join their ever expanding organisation.
The Hospital provides a homely but controlled access environment that bridges the gap between hospital and independent community living.
The hospital is situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac, overlooking a park, with access to numerous resources in the local area as well as in Greater London.
Your role will include:
*Monday - Sunday (5 days per week), 40 hours a week flexible hours
*Within this role, you will manage a caseload of risk-assessed patients and use evidence-based principles and practice to assess, plan, and facilitate recovery-focused interventions for participation and independence.
*You will demonstrate strong communication skills with the ability to work both autonomously and as a valued team member.
* Must hold a DipCOT, BSc or MSc Occupational Therapy
* Previous experience of working with people with mental health, learning disabilities and/or challenging behaviour
* Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
* Ability possess outstanding communication skills
* To comply with the College of Occupational Therapists code of ethics and professional conduct
* Must be able to complete an enhanced CRB check
* £30,000 depending on experience
* Annual onus Scheme
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Free Parking
* Subsidised Mealse