Java Developer Spring - Games
Java Developer Multiple Positions (Agile TDD Java EE J2SE Messaging) London to £55k
Java Developer / Software Engineer – Multiple Positions (Messaging SpringBoot Agile TDD Java 8). Global software games studio based in the heart of Central London is seeking talented Java Developer(s) to join a multi-disciplined Agile development team. In this dynamic, distributed environment with frequent releases, you will work throughout the full development lifecycle to deliver elegant solutions to technically challenging problems.
As a Java Developer, you will keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends to continuous improve the tools and processes used by the team and keep the company at the cutting edge of this highly competitive industry. Above all they are seeking true technologists with a love of games who are constantly seeking to improve their skills and drive forward innovation.
- Strong core Java server-side development experience
- Good understanding of messaging and / or microservices architecture
- Good knowledge of database development: MongoDB, NoSQL, Neo4j
- Spring framework including Spring IOC / JDBC, Spring Boot
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable: Camel, Active MQ, Hazelcast, automation testing, Maven, git, Linux command shell, JSP, XML, XSL, XSLT
As a Java Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (£45k to £55k – multiple positions), bonus and benefits package, including subsidised gym membership, regular team nights out and in-house games floor.
Send your CV now or call 020 7090 2585 for an informal discussion about this Java Developer position.