**Top Tier Consulting Career - London - Analytics - £70-80K up to 40% bonus!**
Salt is recruiting for a Data Scientist to a highly regarded top tier consultancy who are looking to add to their Applied Analytics practice! The business is well known in the industry as having best in class talent and as they enjoy continued success they are looking to add to this.
We are looking for a passionate Data Scientist who wants to bring cutting edge innovative solutions to solve complex business problems.
Having moved into beautiful new offices in Central London, the business provides a highly stimulating environment to grow, learn and succeed. Further to this they have an incredibly flat structure allowing employees to have a visible impact on projects and direct exposure to key senior stakeholders on both client side and internally!
The ideal Data Scientist should have:
- Ability to build high-performance predictive models
- Programming in statistical learning languages such as R, Python, Matlab, SAS
- Experience of manipulating and analysing data from a wide variety of databases including SQL, Oracle and no-SQL
- Experience in leveraging advanced database technologies like Amazon's Redshift, Hadoop, no-SQL
- Understanding of Data warehousing, Data Architecture, Data Quality processes, Data Warehouse design and implementation, Data Modelling, reporting process metadata and ETL processes
- Experience in Data Visualisation for telling convincing stories to C-level executives, presenting complication technical findings to non-technical audience
- Experience in tools such as Tableau, Spotfire or Qlikview
Background and qualification:
- Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of data, master data and metadata
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, SQL
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability and willingness to travel
You should thrive on developing growing your personal development alongside the company.
If you feel confident that you could fit this role, please apply directly or contact me on:
07947 593 259 | 0207 928 25 25