Agile Business Analyst
Activities and Experience;
- Work with representatives from different areas of the business to clearly understand and document our current business processes, and systems support of those processes.
- Identify improvements to existing business processes or solutions to specific business requirements.
- Elicit and analyse the detailed business requirements, business rules, and constraints in order to identify the detailed requirements of the solution.
- Work with the development team and user representatives in designing the solution.
- Work to ensure that the right level of modelling, collaboration, and documentation is achieved throughout the project.
- Demonstrable evidence of working with an Agile development methodology
- Stakeholder management is essential
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Excellent inter-personal skills; can demonstrate ability to influence, persuade and negotiate with different audiences.
Excellent analytical skills combined with a high degree of common sense.
Strong communication. Ability to articulate ideas, problems, and solutions in a way other people understand.
Excellent written communication skills.
Strong attention to detail and accuracy balanced with the ability to abstract and view the broader picture.
Understanding of data modelling, entity-relationship concepts and relational databases.
Ability to cope under pressure and ensure deadlines are met.
Strong drive to deliver with a proven ability to work in a group.
Strong organisational skills.
Good attitude, flexible and adaptable nature
Proficient in MS Office packages & MS SQL
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com