Up to £55,000
Are you a driven and motivated Project Manager seeking your next challenge? Are you looking to work with a construction and water sector leader that will offer you progression and career development?
Our leading National Construction Client are seeking a Project Manager to work from there offices in Bristol on a contract basis. You will be asked to pay a key role in the Project Management team working on all Construction projects.
- Permanent Role
- Salary up to £55,000
- Private healthcare
- Excellent benefits
- Clear career progression
- Opportunity to work for a true market leader
- Opportunity to play a key role in major UK projects
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with the client and confirm the design brief
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities and gateways needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities and ensure a cost plan is prepared
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Coordinate the tendering process from PQQ to contract award
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Develop forms and records to document project activities
- Chair and administer project team meetings
- Coordinate the work of the client's consultants including designers and cost managers
- Monitor the progress of the project and manage a robust change control process.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the client organization on the progress of the project
- Undertake value management exercises in collaboration with the client team and the contractor as appropriate
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures
- Demonstrable project management experience of working within the private consultant or public sector
- Knowledge of project management and contract forms including JCT and NEC3
- Experience in Highways and Infrastructure projects would be desirable
- Sound understanding and experience of one or more of the following sectors; Commercial Developer, Residential, Higher Education.
- Competence in Project, Excel and standard software packages
- Construction related degree and professional membership e.g. MRICS, MAPM.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of Senior Management and Stakeholders
- Expert analytical skills to make informed, balanced business decisions and reporting findings back to Clients and Internal Stakeholders.
- The ability to work within a team and also individually
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Jake on 01489 560180 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.