Senior Mechanical Engineer
Job Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions currently has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our prestigious client on a permanent basis. As the selected candidate you will be responsible for attending client meetings to update them on project progress as well as to maintain a strong client relationship. You will also enforce cost control, perform a management role for a team of engineers, develop design development stages, attend site meetings as sole representative and undertake design calculations.
Our client offers services covering the complete spectrum of the building services industry including project management, surveys, feasibility studies, building modelling and much more. Working within all relevant sectors our client has developed an unprecedented reputation for successfully delivering large and complex projects in conjunction with maintaining excellent communication with their clients.
· Extensive experience in a similar role
· Proven record of successfully delivering a variety of projects
o Small to large scale
o Projects from an array of sectors
· Strong technical knowledge of relevant systems
o AutoCAD, Revit, BIM and HVAC
· Strong building services background
· Strong and clear communication skills, as you will be required to liaise with clients, other staff and internal management up to Director level and develop junior staff
· Well organised with ability to prioritise and manage multiple different workloads
This is opportunity is ideal of a driven and determined individual looking to make to become a key individual in an established organisation. Our client is offering an excellent salary package, negotiable based on experience for this permanent, Bristol based role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Sam Derham on 02392 603032 or email and quote11524SD, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option below