Senior Project Manager/Bristol/£50-55K
Robert Half Technology are working with a leading Private Healthcare provider who are looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager. Working for a large Healthcare brand, you will be a senior member of the Group Projects and Programme Department.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, you will responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of a variety of projects covering but not limited to development, systems and business change.
Key Experience Required:
- Strong Project Management experience to future strategy for project management within the group.
- Ability to form cohesive relationships with Suppliers, Central and Divisional teams to plan and develop the future strategic projects and programmes for the organisation in line with the group business plan.
- Direct responsibility for the projects within the group, from the proposal stage through to the delivery of a project.
- Delivery of projects in efficient and effective manner within the timeframe, whilst have direct ownership over budget.
- Ability to coach and collaborate with other PM' and be able to assist the Programme Manager
- Ability to 'Get the Job Done', under any barriers or objections
- Prince 2 or equivalent
This is a fantastic to work for a well know Healthcare Company who are looking to roll out a transformation programme over their different business units of the business.
The Salary on offer is £50,000 to £55,000 including Benefits.
To be considered for the role, please apply ASAP or contact Resh Makey at Robert Half Technology for more details. Please note that first stage interviews will be taking place in our central Bristol office on the 9th of February.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.