Recruitment Divisional Manager - Technical
Are you a Senior Consultant, Branch or Divisional Manager looking for a way to fast track your career in recruitment with a new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Recruitment Manager to head up our Technical division in Birmingham city centre opposite Grand Central Station. Encore Birmingham is a busy branch that specialises in Industrial, Technical and Driving temp and perm recruitment.
Your new role:
- Growing and developing our Technical desk in our central Birmingham office.
- Responsible for the division's budget and P&L.
- Bringing innovative ideas and solutions - contribution at Senior Management and Board level.
- Recruitment, motivation, and retention of your consultants, both sales and service.
- Developing and training your team including target setting and appraisals.
- Management and delivery of divisional KPIs and targets.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Strong business development and team management skills with experience mainly of the Birmingham and surrounding area.
- Any experience in Engineering or technical industries would be an advantage.
- Ability to lead by example through performance against own targets and KPIs.
- Ability to keep on top of changes in market place and identify new areas of penetration.
- You will need a proven track record in recruitment sales.
- Ability to motivate and develop staff.
- Experience in strategic planning and with the setting of financial and sales reviews.
You will be put through our Management Training Academy which will give you all the skills to be a successful Manager within Encore as you develop the desk and your new team.
- £28,000 - £35,000 per annum + Uncapped Bonus Payments
- Car Allowance
- Extensive training package and support
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Holidays of a lifetime to be won by top performers
- Private Health Care
- Friday drinks in the office
- Discounted gym memberships and much more!
Encore Personnel are suppliers of blue collar personnel (temporary and permanent) throughout the UK. We place thousands of workers each week from our network of branches and our Managed Service operation. Encore is an Investment in People employer, acknowledged as the 23rd fastest growing business in the UK (Sunday Times) and the Best Recruitment Company to Work For (Recruitment International) in 2015.
Encore are a 'First Class' employer according to the findings of the Sunday Times Best Companies Guide and have been for three consecutive years. 93% of staff surveyed said ' Encore is good for personal growth' and 91% said they 'feel proud to work for Encore'.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.