Marketing Comunications Manager
Marketing Communications Manager
Are you currently working as a Marketing Communications Manager with plans to look for that next challenge in 2017? Then this is the role for you. RH Creative are working exclusively with a leading professional services business based in the heart of Bristol to recruit for a Marketing Communications Manager.
This role is focused on building and protecting the company's reputation by managing internal and external corporate communications for the business.
- To create and manage the annual external corporate communication plan and key messages for business to engage with our target audiences
- To be the brand owner internally within the group and ensure brand guidelines are updated and communicated globally
- To act as the main PR contact for the business and press coverage by pitching stories to a network of press and PR contacts
- To coordinate a press release schedule that delivers on the business targets
- To act as the first point of contact for any press/industry enquiries from the corporate website on the business and keep company copy on the company's websites up to date
- To proactively manage relationships with industry press contacts
- To ensure all interviews, press coverage and reviews are shared internally
- To coordinate the production of the corporate film or viral videos for use at company presentations
- To ensure all the language learning materials are submitted in time for awards, and liaise with the relevant publishing teams about such awards
- To work closely with the Training, Events and Author manager and Global Campaigns manager on internal and external communications for conference and events
You will have proven experience in the following:
- Experience working across differing audiences and geographies
- Strong organisation and planning skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Capacity to work collaboratively as well as independently with cross-functional teams; strong relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proof reading and copy writing skills
- Ability to quickly shift focus and juggle several projects simultaneously
- Initiative and proactive approach
- Strong time and project management skills
Our client are a leading professional services firm with an incredible history and are only part way through an amazing journey. This role is based in their luxurious central Bristol offices and you will be able to progress in your career with the support and infrastructure around you.
Salary & Benefits
The Salary on offer for this incredible opportunity is £45-50,000 plus exceptional benefits and career progression.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.