Chartered Building Surveyor
Are you an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor looking to gain valuable experience with a highly successful consultancy? Does the sound of a less corporate, more collaborative and supportive working environment appeal to you? If so then this is the role for you…
A leading multi-disciplinary practice of surveyors and construction consultants are seeking an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor to be the newest addition to their strong team based in lovely offices in South London. They pride themselves of delivering bespoke, innovative solutions for their clients whilst always exceeding expectations. They provide a personalised and flexible approach and stand out from the crowd due to their enthusiasm and desire to achieve their goals working across the commercial, residential, education and leisure sectors.
- Undertaking a variety of surveys and inspections
- Establishing clients' requirements and producing feasibility studies
- Preparing specifications
- Preparing tender and contract documents (JCT and NEC mainly)
- Acting as both a Contract Administrator and Employers Agent
- Preparing progress reports on time, quality and cost
- Undertaking professional work such as party wall and CDM
- Building Surveying degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience in the sectors mentioned above
- Up to £55,000 basic salary
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private medical cover scheme
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to work and other added benefits
Interested? Apply now with your CV to or call Mitchell Barker on 0203 680 0640 for a confidential discussion about your career options.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.