Senior Electrical Project Manager
Senior Electrical Projects Manager needed for this established M&E Contractor in London. The business is an established contractor with a turnover of around £30m a year. They have recently won a number of new contracts and are looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Projects Manager to run, and be involved with commercial install/fit out work £1m - £5m.
This individual will manage 1 major projects at any time and a team of engineering and supervisory staff. If you have leadership skills, along with an excellent paper reporting procedure then please apply.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for 'managing' the supervisors assigned to each project.
- The responsibilities of project managers include the co-ordination of activities with the company's design and procurement teams, resourcing projects (both client personnel & labour only/bone fide sub-contractors), programming, quantity surveying/valuations and managing the client relationship.
- The installations team is currently under performing and they are seeking a dynamic, profit driven individual with an excellent skills set. This represents a challenge so potential candidates must be of a high calibre.
- Develop a suitable programme of works for the project and agree this with the client / main contractor (up date the programme to reflect agreed changes to the project lifecycle)
- Prepare a comprehensive Take Off for electrical services to enable procurement to negotiate the most advantageous terms with merchants / manufacturers for proposed purchases
- Prior to the commencement of project works, ensure that site operatives and sub-contractors understand the scope and programme of project works and all other associated matters (e.g. H&S roles and responsibilities and company procedures)
- Organise, direct and control the project team, ensuring the works are carried out according to the underlying specification, to the agreed programme of works and to the required standards of workmanship
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.