A growing SME company are looking to bring in an Assistant / Intermediate QS to join their growing team. They are an London based firm with a family feel and promote development and are lookng to pay up to £40,000 for the right candidate.
They will be looking for you to take care of the following:
- Preparing Cost to complete documentation in line with the Commercial timetable, ensuring financial accuracy when predicting profitability for each scheme.
- Assess exactitude of subcontract valuations/applications for payment, forwarding approved documentation onto the relevant departments.
- Produce quarterly cash flow forecast.
- Produce accurate monthly accruals.
- Undertaking costs analysis comparisons for sub-contracts from tender enquiry to analysis and contract placement.
- Work directly with subcontractors.
- Responsibility to liaise with the subcontractors.
In terms of the candidate they are looking for the following:
- A candidate with a degree level relevant education or currently studying toward one
- A candidate who has worked on residential or commercial projects
- Ambitious and willing to learn and grow with the help of a mentor
This company would be great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a smaller firm and work their way up and eventually be a key decision maker.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.