Project Monitor/Senior Project Monitor
Due to significant planned growth, my client is looking for professionals to join their dedicated London based monitoring team which sits within the wider Project Management team.
The team specialises in monitoring as well as technical due diligence for clients (mostly funder/investor) and third parties with an interest in development. Their experience extends across all property sectors and projects range from£1m to £1bn+ . Active/target clients include Banks, Funders and Investors as well as some tenant work. Experience of monitoring is not necessarily required and candidates from a Building Surveying, Project Management and Quantity Surveying will be considered.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Professional qualification preferable (MRICS or MCIOB or MAPM).
- Able to handle multiple tasks with intermittent time pressured deadlines.
- Client facing.
- Technically excellent, and willing to learn new skills and knowledge.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE OF MONITORING NOT REQUIRED.
- QS/PM: Some experience of working on development projects.
- BS/PM: Some experience of technical due diligence on development (development agreements and agreements for lease also an advantage).
- JCT contract documentation.
- Development process and best practice.
- Common wider project risks.
- Wider agreements (DA's, AFL's etc) and due diligence.
Location - Central London
Salary - £50,000 - £80,000 (depending on monitoring experience)