Managing Quantity Surveyor
Seeking a Managing Quantity Surveyor to work for a reputable design and build contractor to oversee various major projects in East London
This role will pay anything up to £95,000 + package.
You will be reporting directly into the Regional Commercial Manager and Commercial Director and will be responsible for overseeing 2/3 projects while managing a team of surveyors on each site.
- 8 - 15 years experience working within a Surveying position in the UK
- An excellent approach to work and professional outlook on the construction industry
- Need to have run jobs from start to finish and managed team of surveyors
- Experience in running major projects or 2/3 projects at a time.
- Strong references
- Computer literate
- Main contractor/developer experience desired but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid commercial acumen
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent (BSc Quantity Surveying preferred)
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable contractor who is willing to invest in their staff to further enhance their careers and push them forward into more senior positions as their time grows with the company.
If you are interested then please apply or please feel free to contact Aaron Weintraub on 0203 680 0650 for a confidential chat
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.