Associate Director - Consultancy - London - Private & Public Sectors
A consultancy providing a core Quantity Surveyor service on an international scale is offering an Associate Director the opportunity to join their London office and help the company expand.
The successful Associate Director will have a current QS skill/track record and is familiar with the London market both from a pricing perspective.
The successful Associate Director will be able to bring in contacts from the main contracting market. Moreover, the successful Associate will be able to come in and lead a Quantity Surveying team in the private and public sector market.
This is a rare opportunity for an Associate Quantity Surveyor looking to progress with a successful consultancy.
The successful Associate Director will undertake technical challenges and use their London contacts to help expand the business.
Day to day role will include:
- Perform all aspects of Quantity Surveying
- Lead and manage a QS team
- Network and develop business relationships
- Work on projects across the private & public sector
The successful Associate Director will have:
- Significant QS experience
- Current London QS market knowledge
- Pricing perspective - London market
- Contacts in the main contracting market
- Private and Public sector experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a role with a very successful, property consultancy.
- Upwards of £80,000
- Package negotiable
- Lead a QS team
If you are an Associate Director based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
London / Associate Director / Associate Quantity surveyor / Senior Cost Management / Associate / MRICS / Director