Regional SHE Manager
One of our best clients are looking for a Regional SHE Manager to join the Infrastructure team. The company is already a global leader and they are looking to grow throughout 2017 and maintain their image as a highly respected multi-disciplinary consultancy.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the UK Head of SHEQ and they will be required to internally promote a climate of positive Safety, Health and Environmental culture throughout the business.
- Monitoring SHE performance via annual SHE audit reports, online reports, objectives and targets
- Monthly reporting and feeding into the Business Lines
- Deliver SHE Training
- Ensure all accidents and environmental incidents are mitigated and investigated
- Working with Partners to promote and enable a positive SHE culture
- Implementation of new legislative requirements
- Participate in the internal and external audit programme
- Input to SHE related policies, standards and processes.
- Assist with the delivery of some of the global SHE community initiatives.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- NEBOSH H&S Construction Certificate level (or equivalent)
- Membership of IOSH
- Graduate level qualification in a construction / engineering related subject
- Having experience of working with the infrastructure sector is also desirable (Highways, Rail, Aviation)