Senior Quantity Surveyor
SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR - £70K - £80K plus bens – City of London – Perm
Our Client specialise in Commercial Fit Out and Refurbishment projects in London, ranging from £3m to £25m. Currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to manage a £15million office refurbishment and part new build project in London. Project is at subcontractor procurement stage and duration is 12 months.
* Experience as Lead/Project Surveyor running commercial refurbishment projects from circa £10 million plus.
* Experience with 2 Stage Tender and Subcontractor Procurement.
* Knowledge of refurb/new build/fitout projects.
* Worked for a main contractor in the UK and a proven track record in managing projects as No1 Surveyor.
* Manage AQS who will assist with day to day surveying duties.
Our client offers an excellent career patch to senior management level and they are a leading main contractor in the London Construction market with a T/O circa £100million.