Graduate Structural Engineer + 3 London
Graduate Structural Engineer +3
Salary up to £45,000
This is an opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineering to join the new office of this well-established multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy. My client has 2 offices across the UK and prides itself on delivering innovative, commercial and practical engineering solutions.
The successful candidate will be joining a team of 15 in their London office who are working on a range of projects from small residential projects to interesting historic building proejcts and restorations. Your main responsibilities will include designing in steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber, producing accurate design drawings and developing client relationships and project delivery.
To be considered for this role you will;
- Have at least 3 years' experience working in a UK Structural Engineering Consultancy, with experience working on residential projects
- Have a strong Civil or Structural Engineering Degree
- Be fully competent in AutoCAD
- Have good Knowledge of British Standards
- Be confidence working under little supervision
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
You will join a team of experienced engineers and technicians and mentoring will be offered to those who require assistance in working toward either IStructE or ICE status. You will be offered a competitive salary and a benefits package to suit you
For more information on the vacancy of Graduate Structural Engineer + 3 in London or others like it, please call Rachael Evans on 01792 365108 or email your CV to Rachael