Senior Building Surveyor
Job Title: Senior Building Surveyor
Your salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online, or telephone (Alexi Heidemann)
Who you'll be working for:
A multi-disciplinary practice that work in a variety of sectors. This a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of projects whilst also being able to establish yourself within an organisation that puts great emphasis on career development and progression.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Undertaking surveys, preparing feasibility reports, writing specifications, chairing project progress meetings and thereafter preparing minutes and progress reports
- Seeking instructions from the client in relation to the contract, administrating change control procedures and issuing instructions such as variations, or relating to provisional sums or making good defects
- Co-ordinate and instruct site inspectors, agree defects reporting procedures, collate and issue schedules of defects as necessary and issue certificates of making good defects
- Ensure all project documentation is issued to the client
- Must be a member of RICS (MRICS) or be working towards their APC
- Have strong interpersonal skills with colleagues, clients and members of the public
- Must have experience in acquisition surveys and project work would be an advantage
- Must have experience working within a consultancy environment
- UK experience essential
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
If you feel you have the right attributes and experience and this sounds like the right role for you then please don't hesitate to contact Alexi Heidemann on 01442-767 808.