Project Quantity Surveyor
Looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to work for a reputable design and build contractor to work on a Major Project circa value £45mil in North West London.
This role will pay anything up to £80,000 + package.
* Candidates must have a stable career history working for reputable contractors where they have managed there own packages.
You will be reporting into the Lead Senior Quantity Surveyor and will be responsible for running your own packages on a major project with circa value of £45mil as well as working closely with the design and construction team to monitor build costs against the programme.
This includes reporting any budget variances, prelim strategies and risks to the Senior Quantity Surveyor in order to monitor against the programme completion dates and overall construction budget.
- 4 - 8 years experience working within a SQS position in the UK
- An excellent approach to work and professional outlook on the construction industry
- Need to have seen jobs from start to finish
- Strong references
- Computer literate
- Main contractor/developer experience desired but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid commercial acumen
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent (BSc Quantity Surveying preferred)
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable main contractor who is willing to invest in their staff to further enhance their careers and push them forward into more senior positions as their time grows with the company.
If you are interested then please apply or please feel free to contact Aaron Weintraub on 0203 680 0650 for a confidential chat
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.