My client are looking to bring in a Quantity Surveyor for a prestigeous residential project based in Central London. This company deal mostly with refurbishment and reactive maintenance. They are looking to pay up to £65,000 basic salary + package.
The responsibilities of this role is as follows:
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantitites with the archictect and/or client.
- Cost analysis, performing risk, value management & cost control.
- Providing effective advice on procurement strategy.
- Allocating work to subcontractors.
The requirements and desirable experience for this role:
- Able to manage risk and carry out value engineering.
- Record of seeing out a projects from start to finish.
- Being quality focused and committed to delivering the optimum results.
- UK experience is a must for this company.
This company focuses a large deal on developing their staff and promoting from within and so this is a great opportunity for someone to join a growing division and become an established member of the team.
0203 680 0650
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.